Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy...Happy New Year's?

So, I just spoke on the phone with Chris, Wesley, and Dolan, for an hour.

Brought up some interesting sentiments. I remembered why I kind of resent Chris (excludes me), but I do my best to be mature about it. I was put on speakerphone, so I was essentially on display for the duration of the phone conversation, because I'm funny.

I guess that's flattering...right? Right?

Anywho, as for resolutions...are you just supposed to make one? Screw that. My resolution is that I want the ability to carry out the rest of my resolutions. H'arr. I fought the system, and I won.

Right. Well, my resolutions are as follows:
Be more compassionate. I've been callous in the past, or at least seemed as much, when in reality I didn't feel anything like the impression that the person who was the object of this behavior must have felt that I did.

Read and write more. Damn, I really need to write more. I have a ton to do, and little time to do it.

Get closer to college. 'nuff said.

Stop taking on so much. I can only handle so much, so I've gotta let some stuff go, right? I think so, anyway. I'm doing stuff I enjoy, and only the bare essentials of what's necessary for me to achieve my goals in life. Well, I shouldn't say it like that, because it's not what I mean -- but I know what I mean, so it's good enough.

So yeah, that's it.

I don't know why I felt like posting tonight, of all nights, but there it is.

No comments: