Friday, May 04, 2007

Bloggin' in the Free World

Just on to say a quick hello from the...what the hell is this? Hilton? -- Hampton! That's it! -- in Cincinnati, Ohio.

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to get out your wallet and check the room key to remember what hotel chain you're staying in. I guess that says something for their advertising, eh?

Either way, nothing to important to say, today (hope you caught that). Had a complete meltdown last night, which I'll attribute to stress over Kate/prom/school/AP classes/parents/this trip. My face apparently agrees with me, because it seems I'm starting to break out once more.

Gonna pick up an actual hard copy of World War Z for my birthday from my parents, and I bought myself about $40 worth of books today from Waldenbooks, courtesy of the $50 gift card that I have. Good stuff, good stuff.

But yeah, the main reason we're in Cinci, according to my parents, is so that my sister and myself can pick out stuff that we want for our birthdays. For me, it's mostly books -- I don't have many material wants. Just a couple CDs, stuff like that.

So yeah. That's me today. No ADDerall, no car, no nothing. Just me, the internet, a crapload of shopping, and two very sore feet. And a belly full of beef jerky. Mmmm.

As always, peace to my brothers and sisters out there.

No comments: