Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Dream

Last night I had the classic "naked at school" dream, except I had a t-shirt around my neck, and was sprinting through the halls of my high school without embarrassment. They were pretty sparse, except for a friend's sister and a few other people I hardly know. Before that, I was in AP Euro, and an ex-girlfriend was leaving that room, hit her hand on the wall, and started crying. I looked at people around me as she called for a friend, sobbing it up, and couldn't believe how much of a baby she was being.

Anyway, so I sprint down to the parking lot, naked, past all these cars, I'm laughing hysterically, and jump into my car and finally pull the shirt down to give myself some dignity. Friends are pulling out past me, waving, all that good stuff. So then I try to leave, but on the way out, there's a huge construction hole that I have to drive around.

And then, I woke up.

No comments: