Saturday, April 07, 2007

No Witty Title For This

Got rear-ended yesterday on my way home from school. The ass in front of me stopped suddenly, and the girl behind me didn't. It had been snowing, so the roads were slick; she had basically no chance. I did, of course, because I'm in a Volvo.

Naturally, everyone involved was alright. Her headlight popped out, her hood is bent, she can't turn her steering wheel all the way to the left, and her door grinds against the body when she opens it.

The damage to my car can be washed off with a hose. I don't know how or why, but Volvo paint is amazing stuff. I barely even have a dent.

I don't believe I'll ever drive anything but a Volvo for the rest of my life.

What a wonderful way to start spring break.

But yeah -- as for the rest of my life, everything is pretty good. Kinda have a crush on this girl, but uh, after reviewing the results of my last "interest", I'm definitely gonna take this one slow. Don't wanna suffer another defeat of that magnitude of humiliation. That really blew.

Haven't been writing as much as I want, save for the occasional RPing.

Oh, and, I eagerly await the announcement of the Dream Theater tour dates -- I MUST see them in concert.

And I've started listening to the band Nile, which makes Ancient Egypt-themed death metal. Pretty neat stuff, has a lot of Middle East influence.

No comments: